Romantic Strains for Valentines Day
Valentine’s Day is all about spending time with that special someone. And nothing quite says “I love you” like a bouquet of flowers. But why buy a dozen flowers when you can get them an ounce?
In order to help you find the perfect flowers for your stoner soulmate, we’ve put together a list of the top strains available at LivWell that contain the most floral terpenes, including Geraniol and Linalool.
Geraniol was first discovered in geranium flowers, from which it received its name. This terpene can also be found in lemon, pelargonium, roses, palmarosa, citronella, as well as several other essential oils. Geraniol produces an aroma of sweet, citrus, and floral that is similar to roses. Geraniol has very uplifting effects along with added stress relief.*
Linalool is described as having a lavender, floral, or citrus aroma, and has been shown to produce calming and relaxing effects. Linalool is also known to lessen the anxious emotions associated with THC.*
Now that you know a little more about these flowery terpenes, here’s the list of the top 6 LivWell strains that have the most Geraniol and Linalool terpenes:
- 303 Kush: Indica Dominant, containing Caryophyllene, Linalool, and Limonene.
- Blackberry x Blueberry: Indica Dominant, containing Linalool, Caryophyllene, and Alpha-Pinene.
- Gorilla Glue: Indica Dominant, containing Humelene, Caryophyllene, and Geraniol.
- Kosher Kush: Indica Dominant, containing Caryophyllene, Linalool, and Limonene.
- Pootie Tang: Sativa Dominant, containing Geraniol, Humelene, and Caryophyllene
- Trill OG: Indica Dominant, containing Humelene, Caryophyllene, and Geraniol.
Give our customer service line a call and find out which of our stores are carrying these strains: 720-240-9884.
*LivWell makes no claims regarding the health or medical benefits of cannabis.