Government-issued identification must contain a picture and date of birth, and be one of the following
• An operator's, chauffeur's or similar type driver's licence, including a temporary license, issued by any state within the United States, District of Columbia, or any US territory;
• An identification card, including a temporary identification card, issued by any state within the United States, District of Columbia, or any US territory, for the purpose of proof of age using requirements similar to those in sections 42-2-302 and 42-2-303 of C.R.S.;
• A US military identification card or any other identification card issued by the US government, including but not limited to a permanent resident card, alien registration card, or consular card;
• A passport or passport identification card; or
• An enrollment card issued by the governing authority of a federally recognized Indian tribe, if the enrollment card incorporates proof of age requirements similar to sections 42-2-302 and 42-2-303, C.R.S.
Any of the above forms of identification must be in good condition, with no major damage to the ID that prevents LivWell from confirming the age and identity of the consumer. LivWell cannot accept any of the above forms of identification if they have expired.